Data Analytics Training of following topics will be organized for Big Data Analytics Hackathon participants:
- Data Manipulation and Analytics with R and Python
- Machine Learning Algorithms and Methods
Number of seats are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Trainings will start on Monday, 25 June and continue three days. More details will be available for registered participants.
SCHEDULE OF TRAINING SESSIONS:
- 25 June, 13:00 - 16:00, room B103
- 26 June, 10:00 - 13:00, room B203
- 27 June, 10:00 - 13:00, room B203
- Dr. Abzetdin Adamov, Director, Center for Data Analytics Research (CeDAR), ADA University
- Dr. Samir Rustamov, Assistant Professor, School of IT & Engineering, ADA University
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Introduction to Big Data Analytics
- Data Manipulation and Processing with R and Python
- Data Statistical Analysis with R
- Data Visualization with R
- Essentials of Machine Learning with R and Python
REQUIREMENTS / RECOMMENDATIONS:Bring your own laptop-computer. It’s a good idea to setup your computer with specific development and analytical software beforehand that you will need for hands-on training. Following Data Analytics software should be pre-installed on your computer: R, RStudio (IDE for R), Python, Anaconda/Spyder (IDE for Python).
LIST OF TOOLS AND IDEs TO BE PRE-INSTALLED:
- R Programming Language: R Interpreter, R Studio
- Python Programming Language Python Interpreter
- Anaconda Distribution Spyder (Python IDE) and many other tools and packages...